Choosing the right bridal cape or jacket to complement your Melbourne wedding dresses is an important decision. If you choose something that is too heavy, it can weigh down your dress and make you feel hot and uncomfortable. If you choose something too light, it may not provide enough warmth or coverage.
Stunning bridal cape and jacket look for winter weddings:
If you’re looking for a way to stay warm on your winter wedding day without sacrificing style, consider a bridal cape or jacket. Not only will it keep you cozy, but it will also add a touch of drama to your look. Here are 10 stunning cape and jacket looks to inspire you.
- First, there’s the classic white fur stole. It’s elegant and timeless, and it’s sure to keep you warm all day long. For a more modern take on the fur stole, try a jacket made of faux fur in a bold color like red or black. You can also find fur stoles in other colors, such as blue or pink. If you’re not a fan of fur, there are plenty of other options available, such as velvet or satin.
- Another option is a long, flowing cape. This is a great choice if you want to show off your gown while still staying warm. A cape is also a good option if you’re getting married outdoors in the wintertime. You can find capes made of different materials, such as tulle or chiffon. For an extra touch of glamour, look for a cape with beading or sequins.
- If you’re looking for something a little less traditional, there are plenty of other options available. You could try a shawl made of feathers or even a faux fur jacket. Or, for a truly unique look, you could opt for a coat with an interesting print or design.
Tips to consider before you choose the right bridal cape or jacket for your wedding dress style:
- Your cape or jacket should be made of a material that compliments the fabric of your dress.
- Think about the overall silhouette you want to create.
- Consider the weather on your wedding day. If it’s going to be cold outside, you’ll want to make sure you choose a cape or jacket that will keep you warm.
- Pay attention to the details.
The best way to choose the right bridal cape or jacket is to consider the style of your dress. A-line gowns look best with a fitted jacket or cape, while ballgowns can accommodate a fuller coat.
If you’re not sure which style of cape or jacket will look best with your dress, consult with a stylist or seamstress. With so many options available, you’re sure to find the perfect bridal cape or jacket to suit your style.