Are you looking for traditional wear for Indian functions whether it is marriage, mehndi, engagement or any kind of festival? Ethnic wear brings ethnicity in the looks, which is one of the best for Indian culture. One can choose the ethnic wear as per occasion that is usually available in a variety of colors, fittings and look.
Check the top 6 lehengas available in Amazon – Lehenga Mania
Choose custom made dresses for Bridal and Groom and for all marriage functions from Amazon. Here is a list of the top 6 best Lehengas that can be brought from Amazon:
- Flared Lehenga – The flared bridal lehenga gives royal look which looks very magnificent and gives beautiful look. This lehenga is fitted and had all zari work till thigh and then gives an elegant flare where the elaboration is kept nominal. The cloth stuff is silk fabric and has a chiffon dupatta with the Lehenga coupled with a beautiful heavy designer blouse. The colors which look awesome in flared Lehengas are bright pink, maroon, golden, peach, and blue colors.
- Jacket Lehenga – This is the latest collection in the bridal Lehengas that looks beautiful and different. This lehenga touches both the tradition and western aspect and look. The jacket is full-sleeved which is embellished with beautiful heavy work and has a matching dupatta in a sheer fabric and a simple lehenga which is of silk fabric to give a complete and beautiful look.
- Double-layered Lehenga – The double-layered lehenga is a one-step down of the triple-layered lehenga which is much perfect for others function like Mehndi or Sangeet to give beautiful look to the bride and make her feel special that day by giving a princess and elegant look. The base of the lehenga is of silk fabric and one can pair with the corset or traditional blouse. The top layer is generally made of net fabric with zari work. The dupatta is of sheer net fabric and has decent zari work with a wide border to give it heavy look. These Lehengas are available in various colors like pink, green, lemon yellow and light orange.
- Velvet Lehenga – These Lehengas are the most classical heavy look bridal lehenga which is made up of velvet. This can give an old exotic look, which will offer charm to the bride’s appearance. It is available in heavily embellished lehenga with a traditional blouse fitting and net dupatta with grace work of light crystal. It comes in red and maroon colors mostly.
- Kashmiri Net Lehenga – this lehenga is the best for the bride who wants to look elegant and minimalistic on her special D-day. It has a flared bottom with Kashmiri embroidery work on the bottom and chickankari work on the blouse and has sheer net matching dupatta with grace work.
- Cocktail Gown Lehenga – This newly added lehenga is mostly for the special cocktail occasions. The bride can choose a cocktail gown lehenga which gives a traditional as well as western look. It has a light embellishment and embroidery work in the blouse and lehenga is of silk fabric, which has a top of mesh/net type that adds more volume and flare in the bottom.